Tuesday 27 March 2012

Problems faced when editing

Whilst editing I encountered certain problems such as finding possible clips for each part as there are certain words in which he does not mime correctly in any of the clips I had filmed, so luckily I had backup clips of him roaming around and doing productive stuff to slot in when all things turned to doubt.

Other problems when editing was coming to terms with the Final Cut programme which took me some time in learning how to control it productively, however I had gotten used to it pretty quickly and got straight into editing as I was running short of time, however I managed to finish on time and felt a lot of stress lifted off my shoulder and proud of what I had achieved alone as most may have no conquered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment