Wednesday 28 March 2012

Audience Feedback of my Music Video (1)

After finishing my music video I have asked around for feedback of what is good and what is bad, trying to find out the positives and the negatives of my video.

The positive feedback stated that I used good transitions meaning that the edits between clips and the effects used stood out in a good way.
Good use of lights and locations, this is stating that the lighting of my music video is clear and good enough to show the artist and location effectively.
Good acting which means the artist is believeable within his performance of the music video meaning it gives a positive look to it.

The negative feedback is about the lip synch which appears to be a bit off meaning that some of the clips his mouth isn't moving at the correct time.
Could've used more people was another negative however I don't take this feedback as offensive as my main intention was making a music video with just the artist performing a performance and narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment